Ithaca, New York
- Email: Nash.email@example.com
- Phone # : (607) 423-2479
- IG & FB : Nash.outdoor.media
- Film The Hunt's: 4 Day Field Production Course
- Film The Hunt's: 4 Day Adobe Premiere Editing Course
- Film The Hunt's: 4 Day Advanced Field Production Course
- Film The Hunt's: 4 Day Advanced Editing Course
- Become1 Internship : Kansas (December 2020)
- Become 1 Internship : Spring Turkey Ohio (2021)
- Sony A7Sii
- Sony 24 – 240mm / F3.5 – 6.3
- Go Pro Hero 10 / Hero 3+
- Sony shotgun microphone
- RODE Link Wireless Mic
- Sony XLR – KM3 dual channel adapter
- DJI Ronin SC
- Manfrotto carbon fiber Tripod
- Manfrotto fluid head
- Fourth arrow tree arm & Rex Arm
- Badlands Camera Pack
- Adobe Premiere Pro / Lightroom / Photoshop
- Pro tools audio software (Audio work available)
Ever since I was a little kid I’ve had a passion for the outdoor lifestyle . Growing up in Upstate New York hunting and fishing with both my father and grandfather, I learned how to appreciate and value what it meant to be a sportsman from a young age. Being 21 now, I first got into the Film industry in July 2020 where I attended the Film The Hunt 4 day field production course. I quickly fell in love with the lifestyle and continued on to complete the remaining Film The Hunt video education courses as well as an internship for Become1 the following fall. Since then I’ve had the opportunity to work with multiple TV shows and Brands within the Outdoor Industry. With full confidence in my craft , I have come to fall in love with the industry and I am looking to capture as many opportunities and make as many new relationships as possible.
*Comfortable to run additional cameras and gear*
- Open schedule and free to travel.
- Available In the Northeast and finger lakes area with 2 day notice.
- Available for distant travel with 1 weeks notice.
- $250/Day + Travel Expenses. ($500/50% Deposit)
- 1/2 Day Rate ($125/Day) on Travel Days