- 304-374-1996 Cell
- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Field Production Course
- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Adobe Premiere Editing Course
- Nikon D5300 with Rode GoMic
- Canon G40 with varizoom controller
- GoPro Hero 5, Tactacam 5.0
- Fourth arrow stiff arm (triple)
- ProMaster Tripod with ball head and fluid head
- I have operated a Sony A7siii at the field production course and feel comfortable with the camera to be able to operate it if needed.
For the last four years I have been self filming, but have been more focused on the camera work than the hunt. Therefore, over the last year and a half, I have expanded my horizons and begun filming for more folks. I started doing some camera work for Total Archery Challenge, as well as an outfitter in Pennsylvania, Allegheny Whitetails. I am currently booking work for the fall of 2020 and looking to continue to grow my network.
I am willing to travel for the job. No issues driving or flying. Passport is pending, but will be acquired. Flexible Schedule
- $100 per day
- $50 for travel day with expenses reimbursed.