David "Big Country" Page
Lake Butler, Florida
- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Field Production Course 2020
- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Advanced Field Production Course - 2021
- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Adobe Premiere Editing Course - 2020
- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Adobe Premiere Refresher Course - 2021
- Canon R5 mirrorless camera
- Sony PXW-Z150 Professional Camcorder
- Lenses: RF 24-105, RF 100-500
- Rode shotgun and wireless mics, 2 -Zoom H1N audio recorders
- Speedlite and Video Lights
- 3 Osmo Action POV Cams
- Insta 360 1 R Twin
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone
- Manfrotto tripods, fluid heads, monopod, varizoom remote
- Fourth Arrow Tree Arms and POV mounts
I am Big Country! Big Country boy that loves being in the woods or on the water! I began hunting at the age of 10 and harvested my first whitetail at 12, with a bow. Been hooked ever since. Can’t get enough of being in God’s Country!
I started filming hunts many years ago and after taking all of the Film The Hunt courses, have recently decided to film full-time and make this my profession. In the fall of 2021, I interned for Tethrd in which our journey took us from big muley’s in California, to sika deer in Maryland, whitetails in North Dakota, Kentucky, Indiana and many other great hunts. I also filmed for Backwoods Life in Oklahoma and Iowa this past season as well. It was a busy fall with lots of experienced gained and I look forward to many more.
Along with filming I am also a great asset to camp as I am more than willing to help in camp setup/break down, cooking/cleaning, and any other camp duties.
Flexible schedule, contact for availability. Willing to travel anywhere in the US.
- $200 / Day - Field Production
- Travel Days $100 / Day
- When driving, Standard Federal mileage rates(58.5 cents) per mile plus fuel
- All Expenses Paid In Addition to Daily Rate