- 725-599-2835 US
- +52 998 228 3106 Mexico
- Film The Hunt's: 4 Day fField Production Course
- Sony a6500 with Battery Grip
- Lenses: Sony 18-105mm f4, SLRMagic 12mm T2.8 Cine
- Movo VXR10 Shotgun Mic
- Comica CVM-AX3 Audio Mixer (Dual audio w/ XLR)
- Audio Tecnica Headphones
- On Camera LED Light Panel
- Tripod with Manfrotto 502 Fluid Head
- I am very comfortable with Sony and Canon systems and open to using others.
I have been a freelance photographer/videographer for 4 years now.
I just got into hunting in 2021 since I’ve always been interested in it but during the pandemic I decided to try things that I’ve always wanted to do.
So I decided to take a risk and jump into this new industry that led me to attend the Film The Hunt 4 day field production course. I would describe myself as a detail oriented, honest person willing to learn everything about my craft, and look forward to working with similar people.
During the 2021 hunting season, an opportunity through this Film The Hunt Graduate Program presented itself and I jumped all over it. I spent the entire elk season in Arizona and Colorado as the main cameraman for Elkcamp TV. It was a great experience to which I learned a lot and excited to see what’s next.
I am very comfortable with Sony, Panasonic and Canon systems and open to using others. Also really comfortable with Adobe lightroom, premiere and photoshop.
Open schedule, valid passport,
Available for travel with at least 1-2 weeks notice
- Field Production: $125/Day
- Travel Days: 1/2 Day Rate
- Travel & Other Expenses Paid