- Film The Hunt's 4 day field production course
- Sony a6500 with Battery Grip
- Lens: Sony 18-105mm f4
- Movo VXR10 Shotgun Mic
- Comica CVM-AX3 Audio Mixer (Dual audio w/ XLR)
- Audio Tecnica Headphones
- On Camera LED Light Panel
- Tripod with Manfrotto 502 Fluid Head
- Zhiyun Weebill S Gimbal
- I am very comfortable with Sony and Canon systems and open to using others.
I have been a freelance photographer/videographer for 3 years now.
I recently got into hunting since I’ve always been interested in it but during the pandemic I decided to try things that I’ve always wanted to do.
So I decided to take a risk and jump into this new industry that led me to attend the Film The Hunt 4 day field production course. I would describe myself as a detail oriented,honest person willing to learn everything about my craft, and look foward to working with similar people.
Mainly looking for on field experience work at the moment.
I am very comfortable with Sony and Canon systems and open to using others. Also really comfortable with Adobe lightroom, premiere and photoshop
Open schedule, valid passport,
Available for travel with at least 1-2 weeks notice
- Looking to gain experience.
- Travel & Other Expenses Paid