- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Field Production Course
- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Adobe Premiere Pro Editing Course
- Canon Rebel T7i
- Lenses: Canon 18 - 55 mm f/4, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 10 - 18 mm f/5.6, Canon 55 - 250 mm f/4
- Audio: Marantz Professional Shotgun Mic, OneOdio Headphones, Behringer audio recording equipment (Including: Shure SM58 mic and Blue Yeti mic, noise dampener, pop filter, and wind cover)
- Joilcan Tripod
- DJI Ronin-S Gimbal
- I am also willing to rent other gear where needed, and am confident/comfortable running most cameras and brands
I picked up my first camera in 2019 and haven’t set it down much since.
I have always been an avid outdoor seeker, with hunting and fishing on the forefront of that passion. Combining a camera with my outdoor pursuits has always made perfect sense to me.
So when I found out about Film The Hunt’s 4 day onsite courses, I signed up for all 4 as soon as I could. In a nutshell I am an indivual described as hardworking, detail oriented, and reliable. Which, combined with my eagerness to better myself everyday as a person and camera man, is a recipe for success.
On top of running almost any camera you could put in my hand, I’m also comfortable with various Adobe softwares such as: Premier Pro, Lightroom, and Photoshop
Open schedule, valid passport,
Available for travel with at least 1-2 weeks notice
- $100/ Day
- $50/ Day Travel Days
- Travel Expenses Reimbursed