Michael Stephan - Kansas
- Film The Hunt's 4 Day Field Production Course
- 10 + Years filming in the Outdoor Industry
- Camera - Canon C70
- Lenses - Canon 24-70mm 2.8, 24-105mm 4.0, 70-200mm 2.8, 100mm macro, Rokinon 14mm, Vintage Cinema lenses
- 3 Panel LED Light kit
- Sennheiser wireless mics, Rode Go II wireless mics
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro (sUAS part 107 certified 5 years)
- Comfortable with all Canon DSLRs, Sony A series Cameras, Sony Video Cameras, RED Cameras
- Tree Arms, Tripods, Etc
- All Adobe programs, Final Cut X
10+ years filming Outdoor TV
Recent 3+ years doing full production for Beyond The Hunt
There are so many shows and projects I’ve worked on over the past decade it would be impossible to list them all here. My most recent experience has been filming, editing and producing “Beyond The Hunt” on Outdoor Channel for the past 3 years. Outside of that the majority of my work has been freelance. I’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry as well as produced many very successful short films that have received awards at various film festivals.
I love to travel and can be gone for days or weeks at a time with no problem. If there was an area where I specialize it would be whitetail hunting. My experience in the field with whitetails is immense. With that being said I can just as easily step into a spot and stalk role in any western terrain you want to throw at me. My job as a Videographer is to be invisible.
On most film production sets there are numerous people that have specific roles to bring the production together. In the hunting world I have to take on the majority of those roles and wear many hats. I’m not there to just hit the record button. I’m there to build a story that creates emotion while being the director, cinematographer, camera operator, audio technician, creative director and the list goes on.
Thank you for looking at my profile. I look forward to hearing from you.
For more information on me and my company, please visit: https://www.bearridgemedia.com
Have traveled and will travel anywhere. Have Passport. Year Round Availability
- $500 +/- per day Field Production
- Call for more information on my day rate. I’m willing to work with you on the day rate depending on the number of days guaranteed. I generally have a 3 day minimum for a hunt unless we come to some other agreement.
- 1/2 Day Rate on travel days
- + Travel expenses, food & lodging