- Film The Hunt's - 4 Day Field Production Course
- Part 107 Drone Pilot
- Full Time Film Maker
- Sony A7iii
- Lenses: 200-600mm F5.6-6.3, F85mm 1.8, 50mm F1.8, 12mm F2, 18-105mm F4, 28mm F2, 24-240mm F3.5-6.3
- Sony AX700 Camcorder
- (2) Go Pro 7's
- Audio - Rode Go2, Rode Link, Rode shotgun mic, Tascam DL10 x2, Sony Tx650 x2
- Drone - Mavic Air 2S, Mavic Mini, Mavic 2 Pro
- Manfroto Monopod, Several Tripods
- MacBook pro with M1 Pro chip editing on FCPX, Lightroom for Photos
- Comfortable with just about any camera and drone Operations
Starting filming in 2014 and went full time in 2019.
My experiences to date are;
Hunting industry – Jimmie Powell, 1 Drurry Dream farm video, Dive Bomb, Kent, B&B Waterfowl, Reel Fowl Outfitters, High & Dry, Brushy Bayu outfitters, OtdrGear, Rivers West Apparel, Halo Waterfowl, Dakota Kennels, Pinteal, Southern Flyway Outfitters, Core sound Layouts, Caddis Waders, Led Decoys, Hurricane Marsh.
Fishing industry – Ryan Salzman, The Powell Project 2021, Hobie, Old Town, Under Armor Fish, DandR sports, Hooked & Tagged, Duckett Fishing, Chester County Bass Masters, Conowingo Bass Opens, Ike Foundations.
In the summer of 2022 I took the Film The Hunt Field Production Course to up my game even more and I am excited for what the future holds.
Willing to travel anywhere in the world. I have a valid passport.
- $75/Day Travel Days
- All Travel Expenses Covered