Zach Herold - Wyoming
- Film The Hunt's 4 Day Field Production Course
- Camera Control – Michigan State University
- Cameras, Exposure, and Photography – Michigan State University
- Photography Techniques: Light, Content, and Sharing – Michigan State University
- Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production – Michigan State University
- Cameras: Sony a7Siii, Sony a7iii Sony a6300,
- Lenses: Tamron 17-28 f/2.8
- Stabilization: Fourth Arrow Outreach Arm Fourth Arrow Carbon Arm 3.0 Benro Mach3 tripod Field Optics FT5017C Microlite SIRUI VA-5 SIRUI VH-10X
- Audio: 2 – Rode Go Wireless Set 2 – Lavalier for Rode Go Set Rode Video Mic Pro 2 – Rode VideoMicro Zoom H6 – 6 track audio recorder RodeCaster Pro
- Drone: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- Extra: Edelkrone SliderONE V2 Edelkrone HeadONE Edelkrone Flex Tilt Head 2 Edelkrone Product Turn Table Kit V2 Adobe CC: Premier, After Effects, Audition, Lightroom, and Photoshop.
- Adobe CC: Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Lightroom & Photoshop
Additional Gear Comfortable Running:
Sony a1, Sony RX10 IV, GoPros, DJI Action Cam, DJI Osmo Pocket, DJI Ronin S, Sony 70-200 f2.8, Sony 200-600 f5.6-6.3 Other Various Lenses Ranging from 24mm-600mm
Have filmed for:
I went on my first hunt when I was 2 by riding in the saddle panniers to the top of the mountain with my Dad to pack out an elk. Since then, hunting is much more than a hobby; it is a way of life. I have been filming hunts for 5 years. I have filmed archery whitetail deer from tree stands, spot and stalk archery mule deer, ground blind archery mule deer, spot and stalk rifle mule deer, archery elk, spot and stalk archery bear, spot and stalk rifle antelope, spot and stalk rifle moose, youth hunts, and waterfowl. I love the thrill of videoing over the hunter’s shoulder as they make a great shot.
Highlight Reel: https://youtu.be/2mucV8PXqpE
If driving, I charge federal mileage rate.
- $400/Day with quantity discount available (Ask for more information)
- Travel: 1/2 Day Rate.
- All expenses paid in addition to daily rate.